Rammer Wacker Neuson BS60 / Compactor
Wacker Neuson’s 4 stroke rammers are designed for high performance. The high stroke energy, high percussion rate and long shoe stroke combined with a fast advance travel achieve excellent compaction results. The compact design and low center of gravity is ideal for the compaction of cohesive and mixed soils in trenches and other confined areas.
- Easy to start and simple operation. Convenient single-lever operation for start-up, idling and shut-off
- A unique four-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. The system includes a last chance filter that protects the engine during air filter maintenance
- Large and flexible transport lug
- Easy loading and stowing by transport rollers on the handle
- The robust GXR 120 engine from Honda operates in normal operation well below its performance limit.
- Only one lever for idling, starting and stopping
Percussion rate max. 690 blows/min
Impact force 4,047 lbf
Operating speed 28.9 ft/min
Surface capacity – Compaction 1,604 ft²/h