Wacker Neuson Track dumper DT10
The hydrostatic drive system allows for quick and convenient operation and the single-piece engine hood, as well as the optimal arrangement of the service points, make daily maintenance much easier. The rubber tracks and the excellent weight distribution reduce the ground pressure, ensuring more extensive application uses. The variety of skip versions make it a very versatile machine.
The large swivel tip skip with a wide variety of uses allows unloading in all directions, perfect for lateral filling or also leveling when transporting liquids or gradients.
With the infinitely variable 180 rotation, the swivel tip skip places material exactly where it is needed, which is especially practical in confined spaces.
The optimal weight distribution of the machine ensure low ground pressure preventing it from sinking into a soft subbase and allowing for unrestricted use.
The excellent ratio of small dimensions to high payload, with stability and safer operation, provide for an overall productive package.
Independent loading without the need for another machine ensure a high level of efficiency on any construction site and saves money and time.
The quick and intuitive operation allows use without time-intensive training for changing operators.
- Simply start and off you go: Because of the hydrostatic drive system, no frequent gear changing is needed and the operator can focus on the task.
- The hydraulic drive system and the working hydraulics can be operated independently of each other.
- The compact dimensions of the machine are ideally suited for maneuvering and working in confined spaces.
- This gives better possibilities to maneuver the machine in narrow applications.
- The machine can be operated without restrictions even in narrow places.
- The suspension-mounted rollers provide for a smooth and safer operating experience.
- Due to the suspended support, the rollers adapt to the terrain and compensate for obstacles or unevenness, such as stones. As a result, the operator benefits from optimal driving comfort, even off-road.